What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored on your browser (such as Chrome by Google or Safari by Apple) when you browse the majority of web sites.
What a cookie is NOT!
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information is stored in a cookie?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information on you, such as credit cards or bank data, photographs or personal information, etc. The data stored is of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
The web server does not link you as a person, but rather your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse using Chrome and try browsing the same web using the Firefox browser, you will see that it does not realize you are the same person, because in fact it is linking the information to the browser, not the person.
What type of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: These are the elementary ones and they allow, among other things, one to know when a human or automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered one are browsing, basic tasks to for any dynamic web to operate.
- Analysis cookies: These gather information on all kinds of browsing that is being carried out, the sections used most, products consulted, time band in use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These display advertising according to your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are proprietary and third-party cookies?
Proprietary cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party ones are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies use does this web use?
This web uses proprietary and third-party cookies. This web site uses the following cookies that are detailed below:
Session start: The cookies to start a session allow you to enter and exit your account at https://intiva.es.
Customization: The cookies help us to remember the persons or web sites you have interacted with, for us to be able to show you related content.
Preferences: The cookies allow us to remember your options and preferences and your privacy configuration.
This web uses analysis services, specifically Google Analytics, to help the web site to analyze the use the users make of the web site and to improve its usability, although under no case is this linked to data that may identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The user may consult the types of cookies used by Google here.
Social media cookies may be stored on your browser while you browse by https://intiva.es for example, when you use the share content button of https://intiva.es on any social media.
The following provide information on the social media cookies used on this web according to their own cookies policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Google+ cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Linkedin cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Pinterest cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Youtube cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
We carry out remarketing actions using Google AdWords, that uses the cookies to help us offer specific online ads based on previous visits to our web site. Google uses this information to display ads on various third-party web sites over the Internet. These cookies are about to expire and do not contain information that may identify you personally. Please go to Google Advertising, Privacy notice for more information.
As an Internet user, you may proceed to erase the information on your browsing habits and the linked profile generated by those habits at any time, by direct free access to: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/preferences?hl=es. If a user disables this function, the sole cookie ID of DoubleClick in the user browser, it is overwritten with the sentence “OPT_OUT”. As no sole cookie ID exists, the cookie disabled, cannot be linked to a specific browser.
We use affiliation service platforms that use browser cookies to monitor sales that originated on that web in the affiliate programs this web collaborates with.
We have our own affiliation program by application developed on WordPress WP Affiliate. We use browser cookies to monitor sales originating on other webs for affiliated sale of our products.
These cookies allow us to detect the origin of sales by our affiliate program.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only deleted, they may also be blocked, in general terms or in particular for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a web site, you must go to configuration in your browser and there you can seek those linked to the domain concerned and proceed to delete them.
- Cookies configuration for Google Chrome
- Cookies configuration for Apple Safari
- Cookies configuration for Internet Explorer
- Cookies configuration for Mozilla Firefox
More information on cookies
If you wish to have greater control over cookies installation, you may install programs or complements to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, that allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.